An Exceptional Setting
Contact Us To Help Make Your Event an Experience!
Give us a call at 541.318.0588
or email us at email@example.com !
The Anvil Room at The Blacksmith is an exceptional setting for private parties. From business events to birthdays, anniversaries or wedding receptions, let the Blacksmith make your event memorable and flawless.
The Anvil Dining room is warmly lit with dark hardwood tables, comfortable leather chairs and stone walls. The anvil room is also equipped with a video projector and screen that can be used for presentations. The room also has wireless internet for business functions. The room holds up to 30 guests.
The Blacksmith requires a deposit of 50% of the Food & Beverage Minimum requirements to hold a reservation. Your reservation is not guaranteed without a deposit. Upon receiving this deposit, we will consider your event confirmed. This deposit will be applied to your final bill.
The Blacksmith requires that you guarantee the final number of guests attending 7 days in advance of your event date. This is considered the final count and is not subject to reduction. We will accept increases in the number expected to attend up to 5 days before your event. We will do our best to accommodate your group in the space preferred. We reserve the right to substitute alternate space within the property if deemed necessary or if the attendance of your group changes substantially from the original number.
Payment is due in full on the day of your event. We accept all major credit cards.
Your deposit is refundable, if your event is cancelled 14 days prior to your event.
If your reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to your event, the deposit will be forfeited and is non-transferable.
The Blacksmith’s Private Dining Room
- A set menu is required for all Private Events.
- The Anvil Room accommodates up to 30 guests maximum, 18 guests maximum if using AV equipment.
- It has 3 walls; 2 are solid and one is a wall of tinted windows to the street. The entrance to the room is a thick, floor to ceiling curtain which separates it from the rest of the establishment. Seating includes banquets and chairs at rectangular tables. We do not have the ability to create a round or U-shaped seating. Table arrangements vary by the number of guests in the party.
Anvil Room Minimum Product Purchase Requirement
- $1,600 Sunday through Thursday and $2,200 Friday and Saturday.
- There are no additional room reservation fee or rental charges.
Restaurant Buyout Minimum Product Requirement
- $8,000 Sunday through Thursday and $12,000 Friday and Saturday.
- No additional room reservation fee or rental charges
- A gratuity charge of 20% will be added to the total bill at the end of the event.
- Corkage fee per 750-ml bottle brought into the establishment is $20.00
Personal set up / decorations
We are happy to work with you regarding table or room décor the day of, but please make arrangements to do so in advance. No items can be hung or taped to the walls or windows. No glitter, confetti or small particles please. Table décor needs to be kept to a minimum to ensure proper service.
Base Menu starts at $65 per person and includes:
- (1) Salad Choice or our Daily Soup Option
- Choice of (2) Entrée Options
- Dessert Choice
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Service- Soda, Teas and drip coffee (excludes Specialty N/A)
Additional Food Selection Costs
- 2 Choices – $7 per person increase to base menu
- 3 Choices – $9 per person increase to base menu
- 4 Choices – $11 per person increase to base menu
Additional Entree Choices
- $8 per person, per entree increase to base menu. 4 options maximum.
Alcoholic beverages are charged as ordered. We have Beer, Wine and a full bar available.
- Beer and house wine by the glass, or all wines by the glass
- Beer, wine and entire bottle list
- Beer, wine, bottle list and full bar