An Exceptional Setting
The Anvil Room at The Blacksmith is an exceptional setting for private parties. From business events to birthdays, anniversaries or wedding receptions, let the Blacksmith make your event memorable and flawless.
The Anvil Dining room is warmly lit with dark hardwood tables, comfortable leather chairs and stone walls. The anvil room is also equipped with a video projector and screen that can be used for presentations. The room also has wireless internet for business functions. The room holds up to 30 guests.
The Blacksmith requires a deposit of 50% of the Food & Beverage Minimum requirements to hold a reservation. Your reservation is not guaranteed without a deposit. Upon receiving this deposit, we will consider your event confirmed. This deposit will be applied to your final bill.
The Blacksmith requires that you guarantee the final number of guests attending 7 days in advance of your event date. This is considered the final count and is not subject to reduction. We will accept increases in the number expected to attend up to 5 days before your event. We will do our best to accommodate your group in the space preferred. We reserve the right to substitute alternate space within the property if deemed necessary or if the attendance of your group changes substantially from the original number.
Payment is due in full on the day of your event. We accept all major credit cards.
Your deposit is refundable, if your event is cancelled 14 days prior to your event.
If your reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to your event, the deposit will be forfeited and is non-transferable.
The Blacksmith’s Private Dining Room
- A set menu is required for all Private Events.
- The Anvil Room accommodates up to 30 guests maximum, 18 guests maximum if using AV equipment.
- It has 3 walls; 2 are solid and one is a wall of tinted windows to the street. The entrance to the room is a thick, floor to ceiling curtain which separates it from the rest of the establishment. Seating includes banquets and chairs at rectangular tables. We do not have the ability to create a round or U-shaped seating. Table arrangements vary by the number of guests in the party.
Anvil Room Minimum Product Purchase Requirement
- $1,000 Sunday through Thursday and $1,600 Friday and Saturday.
- There are no additional room reservation fee or rental charges.
Restaurant Buyout Minimum Product Requirement
- $4,500 Sunday through Thursday and $7,500 Friday and Saturday.
- No additional room reservation fee or rental charges
- A gratuity charge of 20% will be added to the total bill at the end of the event.
- Corkage fee per 750-ml bottle brought into the establishment is $20.00
Personal set up / decorations
We are happy to work with you regarding table or room décor the day of, but please make arrangements to do so in advance. No items can be hung or taped to the walls or windows. No glitter, confetti or small particles please. Table décor needs to be kept to a minimum to ensure proper service.
Base Menu starts at $60 per person and includes:
- (1) Salad Choice or our Daily Soup Option
- Choice of (2) Entrée Options
- Dessert Choice
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Service- Soda, Teas and drip coffee (excludes Specialty N/A)
Additional Food Selection Costs
- 2 Choices – $5 per person increase to base menu
- 3 Choices – $7 per person increase to base menu
- 4 Choices – $9 per person increase to base menu
Additional Entree Choices
- $7 per person, per entree increase to base menu. 4 options maximum.
Alcoholic beverages are charged as ordered. We have Beer, Wine and a full bar available.
- Beer and house wine by the glass, or all wines by the glass
- Beer, wine and entire bottle list
- Beer, wine, bottle list and full bar
Menu Choices for Private Events
On fried potato crisps with guacamole and crème fraiche
Dungeness Crab Corndogs
Mini corndogs with fried caper tartar sauce
Smoked Veggie Quesadilla
Stuffed with grilled vegetables and smoked cheddar cheese
Cured Beef Carpaccio
Thinly sliced cured beef wrapped around shaved celery, arugula, and red onion with lemon preserve, truffle aioli and topped with fried capers and fresh grilled bread gf available
Wild American Shrimp Cocktail
With a fire-roasted cocktail sauce gf
Fried Polenta Canape
With grilled vegetables
Smoked White Bean Bruschetta
With caramelized onions and herbs
Our Famous Mac & Cheese Fritters
With smoked cheddar sauce
Soups & Salads
Our Famous Caesar
Polenta croutons, Parmesan crisp, chopped romaine and house vegetarian tamarind dressing
Smoked B.L.T. Wedge
Tomato caviar, crispy bacon, crumbled blue and a creamy blue cheese dressing gf
Mixed greens tossed in lemon herb vinaigrette aside roasted beets, creamy buttermilk goat cheese and beet emulsion with candied almonds
Mixed greens with choice of balsamic vinaigrette, lemon herb vinaigrette, bleu cheese or ranch gf available
Chef’s nightly vegetarian preparation
Blacksmith Chicken Marsala
A twist on the classic, breaded chicken breast in a rich mushroom Marsala pan sauce over roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Organic King Salmon and sautéed asparagus topped with Dungeness crab Oscar sauce and Tender Greens micro greens, served over potato puree gf
Pan seared sea scallops served on top of parmesan pancetta risotto, finished with a toasted almond and parsley sundried tomato pesto gf
Cajun Beef Medallions
Cajun spice rubbed seared tender shoulder tips in our house made demi glace topped with blue cheese crumbles, served over mashed potatoes and green bean sauté gf
Served with roasted mushroom bordelaise, horse radish mashed potatoes and garnished with crispy red onions
Steak and Fries
New York strip in an herb demi glace, topped with house cut fries and fries and drizzled with chimichurri sauce gf
Blacksmith’s Tender Rogue (additional charge of $5 to the base menu cost)
Grilled tenderloin filet with truffled potato sauce, a sunchoke and leek red wine braise, with Rogue creamery smoked blue and a balsamic reduction gf
Surf and Turf (additional charge of $7 to the base menu cost)
Grilled tenderloin with creamy Newburg sauce, petite bay scallops, two jumbo shrimp and Dungeness crab gf
Brownie layered with chocolate ganache topped with vanilla ice cream and served with salted caramel sauce and candied almonds
House made buttermilk soaked Bread Pudding covered with crispy bacon, a salted caramel and maple sauce topped with our homemade vanilla ice cream
Sampler plates with a combination of our brownie with vanilla anglaise, bread pudding with salted caramel and banana bread with chocolate ganache